Dear ApolloX Users,
The ApolloX DEX platform has launched a chat room function. Through the chat room, ApolloX users can discuss their best trading strategies and share about the latest market news. Users can also provide feedback on various problems encountered on the platform during the trading process.
General overview of the chat room:
- Users can simultaneously trade and chat on the trading page via the chat room function.
- The chat room has a translation function, allowing users to chat with traders from different countries without a language barrier.
- The current chat room function version is only supported for Web browsers.
Two simple steps for users to start a chat room:
Step 1: Connect wallet, the chat room window will pop up on the right of the screen.
Step 2: Before entering the chat room, users need to set a personal nickname, which has to be 3-16 characters long.
After the setup is complete, users can enter the chat room.
Please note that nicknames cannot be changed once set.
More Chat Room features:
- There is a built-in emoji pack for Chat Room. Click the emoji icon at the bottom right corner to open the pack.
- If users want to reply to other users, click on the user's message and "Reply" will appear.
- Users may use the "Mute" function to remove the other user's messages from their chat rooms when necessary.
- Click the "+" icon at the bottom right to share positions or history
To download ApolloX trading app, click here
To understand more about ApolloX ecosystem, we welcome users to follow our social media and join our community groups.
Risk Warning: Crypto futures trading carries a substantial risk. All trading activities are done at your discretion and at your own risk. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from ApolloX. ApolloX will not be liable for any loss that might arise from your use of ApolloX.