- Top ApolloX Gainer: CHZUSDT (+24.16%)
- Top ApolloX Loser: FILUSDT (-10.27%)
Chiliz (CHZ) is up 20% in the last 7 days, according to CoinMarketCap data, after announcing a US$100 million investment (24.5% stake) in FC Barcelona’s digital content and distribution hub. Filecoin (FIL) is down 18% in the last 7 days after a meteoric rise on July 31 to Aug 1 where it reached as high as $11.17, due to an announcement that Filecoin Foundation will support Harvard’s Library Innovation Lab (LIL). It is now trading at $9.12.
Bitcoin traded within the $22k and $24k range this week, closing the week above $23k as investors recovered from Friday's surprisingly strong U.S. Labor Department jobs report. In the derivatives market, bitcoin open interest increased by $156 million and funding rates remained positive as compared to the previous week. A total of $83.5 million long positions and $72.7 million short positions were liquidated this week.
- CoinDesk published an exposé on developers who used bogus identities to create 11 DeFi projects on Solana, aimed at juicing value on the Saber protocol and driving TVL of Solana blockchain up. (Learn more)
- DeFiLlama has switched off its default display of protocols’ double-counted crypto assets after CoinDesk exposed a developer who pumped up Solana’s TVL during its bull run last year. (Learn more)
- Voyager said clients with U.S. dollars in their accounts can withdraw up to $100,000 in a 24-hour period starting as early as August 11. This followed a judge ruling that it was cleared to return $270 million in customer funds. (Learn more)
- Slope Wallet announced a 10% bounty reward and that no legal action would be taken if hackers return the funds from Solana wallets taken last week. Over $4 million was drained from Slope Wallets alone. (Learn more)
- Coinbase now faces two additional legal claims from two law firms while it is presently being investigated by the U.S. SEC. (Learn more)
- Cross-chain platform deBridge Finance reported that it was the target of an attempted cyberattack by the infamous North Korean Lazarus Group via email spoofing. (Learn more)
- Crypto bridge Nomad has recovered over $22.4 million of the $190 million stolen earlier this week. It said it would pay a 10% reward to hackers who returned the tokens and that no legal action would be taken against those who did so. (Learn more)
- Floor price of CryptoDickbutts ethereum NFTs is up 163% in the past month as prominent influencers shilled their NFTs and praised the community. (Learn more)
- Blockchain network Near Protocol has disclosed a security breach discovered in June, after blockchain security firm Hacxyk revealed the incident on Twitter because of its technical similarity to the recent Solana wallet hack. (Learn more)
- Tiffany & Co. raised more than $12.5 million on its new CryptoPunks-inspired NFTs and jewellery collection. The 250 pieces sold out in around 20 minutes. (Learn more)
- ApeCoin soared 15% after luxury fashion house Gucci announced that it would accept the token as payment in-store. (Learn more)
What’s New at ApolloX
- New Prediction Game - ApolloX is launching a new prediction game - ApolloXplore! A mystery box pre-sale round will be held for qualified users to mint spaceships to start playing. (Learn more)
- Brave Wallet x ApolloX - ApolloX DEX now supports Brave Wallet. Connect your wallet for a seamless trading experience. (Connect now)
- 23rd Epoch Trading Rewards - 102% trading fee rewards cap ratio will be implemented. Enjoy a 9,000,000 APX total trading rewards pool and a 100,000 APX staking rewards pool. (Learn more)
- APX Token Release Plan - ApolloX plans to unlock APX from token distribution to some seed round fundraising partners from September 1, 2022. (Learn more)
- Multi-Assets Upgrade - ApolloX now supports cUSDT and vUSDT as margin assets under Multi-Assets Mode. (Trade now)
Risk Reminder: Crypto trading carries a risk. All trading activities are done at your discretion and at your own risk. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from ApolloX. ApolloX will not be liable for any loss that might arise from your use of any financial product.
The ApolloX app is available on Apple Store or Google Play here.
Stay up to date with ApolloX!