The ApolloX DEX Engine is a one-stop decentralized derivatives trading solution for any business looking to launch their own decentralized derivatives exchange.
What makes ApolloX DEX Engine the perfect perpetual trading solution for leading DeFi firms like PancakeSwap, BabySwap and ApeSwap?
Read this article to understand the technology behind DEX Engine. If you haven’t read our introduction article, click here!
Decentralized exchanges commonly adopt the Automated Market Maker model (AMM), which make use of liquidity pools to facilitate swaps of tokens. As derivatives are financial contracts that do not involve the actual asset itself, ApolloX adopts the orderbook model to support futures trading.
Reminiscent of common centralized exchanges, ApolloX’s intuitive user interface provides a smooth user experience for those new to futures trading.
Users also enjoy excellent market depth and order fulfilment, especially as our list of partners grow.
Matching & Settlement
ApolloX’s main architecture is its “off-chain matching + on-chain settlement" model. In essence, transaction matching is done off-chain in the cloud while fund settlement and custody are done on-chain.
This unique model affords your DEX several benefits:
- Higher throughput: Allows for high transaction performance and fast response speeds
- Increased privacy: Requires only a decentralized wallet connection to start trading
- Robust security: Ensures the safety and transparency of users’ funds
- API support: Empowers your pro users to engage in quantitative trading. Users can create their own APIs here.
By partnering with ApolloX DEX Engine, your business leverages on ApolloX’s infrastructure to offer perpetual trading.
- Traders connect their decentralised wallets to your DEX and transfer supported tokens as collateral into the smart contract, used for fund custody and settlement.
- The off-chain ledger will record the funds for them to start trading derivatives off-chain. Their PnL will be accounted for in the ledger.
- After settlement, traders can withdraw their funds by calling the smart contract (except for the margin occupied by open positions and pending orders).
Focus on launching your derivatives DEX and leave it to ApolloX DEX Engine to help you create an efficient, fair and trustless financial market.
Set up your DEX in a few days
Since our launch in late July, ApolloX DEX Engine has helped various DeFi protocols supplement their business needs.
Whether your business wants to expand into the derivatives market, cater to both beginner and pro traders in your user base, or even add more use cases to your native token (ask us about this!); ApolloX DEX Engine promises a fuss-free, ready-to-deploy experience. Furthermore, you can expect marketing and customer support from ApolloX to ensure a smooth onboarding.
3 Simple Steps
1. Fill in the application form and submit
Our dedicated support team will review each submitted application with care. Successful applicants will be guided to proceed to the next step.
2. Create your own domain name
Before you start, help your users easily identify you by creating your branded domain name.
3. Download our proprietary SDK and customize it according to your preferences
Customize the ApolloX DEX Engine SDK to better cater to your business needs. After mandatory testing, prepare for launch.