- Top ApolloX Gainer: MATICUSDT (+31.70%)
- Top ApolloX Loser: OGNUSDT (-22.63%)
Polygon's MATIC soared 43.92% in the last 7 days, according to CoinMarketCap data, after the Walt Disney Company chose it for a business-development accelerator program. Origin Protocol’s OGN continues its descent, falling 18.53% in the last 7 days, even with the launch of its new OGV token.
Bitcoin price saw a mid-week plunge this week to $19.1k on fears that the US Fed might raise interest rates by 100 basis points, higher than the actual 75 basis points. The coin then steadily reclaimed its gains to close at $21k levels at the end of the week. In the derivatives market, BTC open interest increased by $382 million as compared to the previous week and aggregated funding rates turned positive as traders made use of the rebound. Liquidation levels for both short and long positions were relatively similar this week, with $157 million and $191 million liquidations respectively.
- Russia President Vladimir Putin has signed a law banning digital payments across the nation. (Learn more)
- Paraguay's Senate has approved a bill regulating crypto mining and trading. The law will now be submitted to the Senate’s executive branch, which will approve or veto it. (Learn more)
- Euro’s fall toward $1 parity with the US dollar may add bearish pressures around bitcoin and inject volatility into euro-pegged stablecoins. (Learn more)
- Circle claims that its USDC stablecoin is fully backed by cash and US treasury bonds. The report — while unaudited — is a first for the company. (Learn more)
- A recent filing revealed that Celsius owes its users $4.7 billion amid a $1.19 billion balance sheet deficit. (Learn more)
- Venture capital investments in crypto companies were down 26% in the first half of the year, to $9.3 billion from $12.5 billion in the same period last year. (Learn more)
- STEPN’s app activity has significantly declined over the past two months, putting governance token GMT at risk if it falls below support at $0.79. (Learn more)
- The price of Ether shot up 12% after core developers shared that The Merge is pencilled in for September this year. (Learn more)
- Investment firm EquitiesFirst found itself unable to return Celsius’s $439 million collateral after Celsius repaid its debt. (Learn more)
- Yuga Labs has opened “First Trip” access of its Otherside metaverse to 4,300 Otherdeeds holders. Only Otherdeed owners and “selected third-party developers” can participate in the game’s first phase. (Learn more)
- Renowned NFT artist DeeKay Kwon had his Twitter account hacked in a phishing attack. The hacker stole $150,000 worth of NFTs from multiple victims. (Learn more)
- Legendary skateboarder Tony Hawk is partnering with The Sandbox to build the “largest virtual skatepark ever made”. (Learn more)
What’s New at ApolloX
- DEX Leaderboard Adjustments - Enjoy a $10,000 APX Referral Leaderboard weekly bonus and $15,000 APX PnL Leaderboard weekly bonus. Ranking formula for the Referral Leaderboard has also been adjusted. (Learn more)
- ApolloX DAO End of Transition Period - ApolloX will gradually incorporate Trade Rewards into DAO Governance. Lock APX tokens on DAO now! (Lock now)
- DAO Proposal Results - The proposal created on 8 July to repurchase APX with trading fee income has passed with 5,131,346.11 voting power for 30% repurchase ratio. (View results)
- Maximum Leverage Update - You can now trade with up to 100x leverage for BNBUSDT, MATICUSDT & SOLUSDT. (Trade now)
- DAO Boost Acceleration - ApolloX introduces boost acceleration tiers for users who lock $APX in DAO. The more you lock, the higher your tier. (Lock now)
Trading & Competitions
- 21st Epoch Trading Rewards - Boosting multiplier rules have been adjusted. (Learn more)
- DEX Tutorial Videos - Not sure how to start trading futures on ApolloX? Check out our step-by-step DEX tutorial video! Multiple languages supported. (Watch now)
- ApolloX x Leonicorn Swap - Stand a chance to win $4000 USDT by trading perpetuals on Leonicorn Swap. (Trade now)
Risk Reminder: Crypto trading carries a risk. All trading activities are done at your discretion and at your own risk. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from ApolloX. ApolloX will not be liable for any loss that might arise from your use of any financial product.
The ApolloX app is available on Apple Store or Google Play here.
Stay up to date with ApolloX!