- Top ApolloX Gainer: COMPUSDT (+57.73%)
- Top ApolloX Loser: PEOPLEUSDT (-12.95%)
DeFi yield protocol Compound Finance’s $COMP saw a $10 million repayment from crypto lender Celsius on June 20. Since then, $COMP price has risen 70% over the past 7 days, according to CoinMarketCap data. Meanwhile, ConstitutionDAO’s $PEOPLE continues to see speculation from traders amid wider market volatility.
BTC price reached its highest in over a week following a weekend short squeeze, and is trading above $21k at time of writing. In the derivatives market, open interest increased by $447 million as compared to the previous week and funding rates remained positive. Traders seem to be optimistic about the coin’s current price trend. Over the last 7 days, there was an equal amount of long and short liquidations resulting from price volatility - at $189 million and $178 million, respectively.
- Goldman Sachs is looking to raise $2 billion from investors to buy up Celsius’ assets at potentially big discounts in the event of a bankruptcy filing. (Learn more)
- Bitcoin saw a short squeeze over the weekend and reached its highest in over a week as whales eagerly purchased the coin below $20k. (Learn more)
- Tether will launch a stablecoin pegged to the British pound next month even as Britain plans to legislate against stablecoins. (Learn more)
- Axie Infinity will reopen the Ronin bridge this week and compensate Ronin exploit victims, who will be able to withdraw one ETH for each one they possessed before the attack. (Learn more)
- Harmony Network's cross-chain bridge Horizon was exploited for around $100 million in altcoins. The attacker sold all stolen funds for Ethereum but has yet to launder them through a privacy-protocol like Tornado Cash. (Learn more)
- Crypto investment firm Morgan Creek Digital, one of BlockFi’s largest investors, is attempting to raise $250 million to purchase a majority stake in the crypto lender and counter FTX’s bailout. (Learn more)
- 35 technology companies including Meta and Microsoft announced the Metaverse Standards Forum, which seeks to set standards toward creating one interoperable metaverse. Web3 counterparts remain skeptical. (Learn more)
- ApeCoin price saw a minor rebound after famous American rappers Eminem and Snoop Dogg released a Bored Ape-themed music video on Friday. ApeCoin has fallen 65% in the last month. (Learn more)
- Gucci has invested $25k in the DAO of NFT Marketplace SuperRare, SuperRareDAO, to launch a digital art vault. The partnership gives Gucci governance rights within the SuperRare community. (Learn more)
- Solana Labs will release its own crypto smartphone Saga in 2023. The team also announced an Android-based software kit for developing mobile Web3 apps. (Learn more)
What’s New at ApolloX
- Receive DEX Notifications - Receive notifications via email, SMS, Telegra, or Discord for margin calls, liquidation calls and ADL! (Activate now)
- Advanced TP/SL Limit Orders - You can now set TP/SL in percentage (%) or price ($). (Try now)
- LOKAUSDT Delisted - ApolloX has delisted LOKAUSDT as of 24 June, 03:30 (UTC). (Learn more)
- Mobile Wallet Improvements - More wallets supported on our mobile browser! (Upgrade app)
- Commission Split for DEX Affiliates - Split commission between you and your referees if you are an ApolloX DEX affiliate. (Learn more)
- Trade Futures On DEX - Not sure how to start? Watch our tutorial video for a step-by-step guide on how to start trading futures with ApolloX DEX. (Watch here)
Trading & Contests
- 19th Epoch Trading Rewards - Trade on ApolloX DEX to grab your share of our 9,000,000 APX Trading Rewards Pool and 500,000 APX Staking Rewards Pool. (Trade now)
Risk Reminder: Crypto trading carries a risk. All trading activities are done at your discretion and at your own risk. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from ApolloX. ApolloX will not be liable for any loss that might arise from your use of any financial product.
The ApolloX app is available on Apple Store or Google Play here.
Stay up to date with ApolloX!