Dear ApolloX users,
ApolloX will support Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade. Please refer to the following information:
- The deposit and withdrawal functions of the Ethereum network on CEX & DEX Platforms will be affected
- The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade will take place at Ethereum block height of 15,050,000 or approximately 29 June 2022, 1043 (UTC). All deposits and withdrawals of ETH & ERC-20 tokens will be suspended from 29 June 2022, 0943 (UTC) onwards.
Please note that:
- The trading of tokens on ETH & ERC-20 network will not be affected during the network upgrade. However, do keep an eye on your existing positions during the upgrade. It is also recommended to keep the margin ratio to below 80%.
- The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade will take place at the Ethereum block height of 15,050,000. The estimated time is for reference only.
- ApolloX will reopen the deposits and withdrawals function on Ethereum (ETH) network once the upgraded network is deemed to be stable.
For more information：Ethereum Gray Glacier Upgrade Announcement
Risk Warning: Crypto futures trading carries a substantial risk. All trading activities are done at your discretion and at your own risk. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from ApolloX. ApolloX will not be liable for any loss that might arise from your use of ApolloX.