Dear ApolloX users,
ApolloX will support BNB Smart Chain (BEP20) network upgrade and hard fork. Please refer to the following information:
- The deposit and withdrawal functions of the BNB Smart Chain network on CEX & DEX Platforms will be affected
- The BNB Smart Chain (BEP20) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at BNB Smart Chain block height of 18,907,621 or approximately 22 June 2022, 0800 (UTC). All deposits and withdrawals will be suspended from 22 June 2022, 0700 (UTC) onwards.
Please note that:
- The trading of tokens on BNB Smart Chain (BEP20) network will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork. However, do keep an eye on your existing positions during the upgrade and hard fork. It is also recommended to keep the margin ratio to below 80%.
- The BNB Smart Chain (BEP20) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the BNB Smart Chain block height of 18,907,621. The estimated time is for reference only.
- ApolloX will reopen the deposits and withdrawals function on BNB Smart Chain (BEP20) network once the upgraded network is deemed to be stable.
For more information：BNB Smart Chain Mainnet Euler Upgrade Announcement
Risk Warning: Crypto futures trading carries a substantial risk. All trading activities are done at your discretion and at your own risk. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from ApolloX. ApolloX will not be liable for any loss that might arise from your use of ApolloX.