- Top ApolloX Gainer: PEOPLEUSDT (+71.27%)
- Top ApolloX Loser: WAVESUSDT (-18.23%)
ConstitutionDAO’s token ($PEOPLE) saw some pumps and dumps last week, resulting in its token price surging over 71% to a high of $0.042, before dropping to $0.029 at time of writing. Meanwhile, the price of Waves blockchain token ($WAVES) fell around 15% in the last 7 days after its algorithmic stablecoin USDN de-pegged from the dollar last week.
Bitcoin wedged itself between the $28k and $31k price levels this week. Traders seem optimistic that bitcoin will stay above $30k as open interest increased by $725 million as compared to last week, and funding rates turned positive. A total of over $146 million short positions and over $175 million long positions were liquidated in the last 7 days.
- Bitcoin (BTC) options activity suggests that there is rising bearish sentiment among investors, as the asset ranges between the $29,000 and $30,000 price levels. (Learn more)
- A member of the U.S. House of Representatives has introduced a bill to ensure that Bitcoin is permitted in 401(k) retirement plans. (Learn more)
- Declining institutional demand to borrow crypto is diminishing the ability of high-yield crypto platforms to offer customers high returns on their investments. (Learn more)
- Digital artist and popular NFT creator Beeple saw his Twitter account hacked on Sunday in a targeted phishing scam worth $438K in crypto and NFTs. (Learn more)
- MicroStrategy CFO Andrew Kang said that the company’s strategy to buy and hold bitcoin (BTC) for the long term remains the same, despite recent bearish price action. (Learn more)
- The Ethereum Name Service (ENS) is hitting all time highs for every metric including new registrations, account renewals, and revenue as demand grows for ENS domains. (Learn more)
- Popular musician Pharrell Williams spoke at the VeeCon NFT conference on Saturday and described the potential impact of Web3 to revolutionize music, finance and even governance. (Learn more)
- UnicornDAO, led by Nadya Tolokonnikova of the Russian music group Pussy Riot, has raised $4.5M to support women and LGBTQ+ creators. (Learn more)
What’s New at ApolloX
- Frequency of API Orders - The frequency of API orders is adjusted to 120 API orders per minute. (Learn more)
- Trading Rewards Program Recap - See our recap of APX commissions earned vs. trading rewards distributed for the 12th-14th Trading Rewards Epochs. (See here)
- ApolloX on Gravity - ApolloX is on Gravity by CoinMarketCap. Give us a follow! (Follow here)
Trading & Contests
- Refer & Win - Earn $10 cash for each referee and a chance to enter our $1,500 lucky draw when you refer friends to ApolloX CEX. (Join now)
- ApolloX at The Capital - ApolloX will be at #TheCapital2022 by #CoinMarketCap. Register your attendance to participate in a $2000 APX airdrop! (Register now)
Risk Reminder: Crypto trading carries a risk. All trading activities are done at your discretion and at your own risk. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from ApolloX. ApolloX will not be liable for any loss that might arise from your use of any financial product.
The ApolloX app is available on Apple Store or Google Play here.
Stay up to date with ApolloX!