- Top ApolloX Gainer: BNXUSDT (+10.94%)
- Top ApolloX Loser: AXSUSDT (-28.30%)
BinaryX (BNX) is the creator behind play-to-earn game CyberDragon. BNX recently listed on WazirX, one of India’s largest crypto exchanges. Axie Infinity (AXS) is still reeling from its Ronin Bridge’s $600M hack, but data shows probability of a bullish reversal.
Bitcoin ended April with a 15% monthly loss ahead of this week’s Federal Reserve meeting where policy tightening – considered bearish for assets like bitcoin – is likely. BTC open interest fell by $356 million as compared to last week. However, aggregated funding rates changed from negative to slightly positive ahead of seasonally strong May. This week, volatile price action caused around $308 million long positions and close to $206 million short positions to be liquidated.
- Goldman Sachs has offered its first cash loan with bitcoin as collateral. (Learn more)
- NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden revealed that he played a key role in the creation of privacy coin Zcash. (Learn more)
- Crypto hedge fund Three Arrows Capital will move its headquarters from Singapore – which has remained conservative with its crypto regulatory approach – to Dubai. (Learn more)
- Blockchain security firm Peckshield warned of numerous phishing websites meant to steal seed phrases for Web3 lifestyle project STEPN. (Learn more)
- MetaMask has teamed up with payments provider Moonpay to allow users to purchase ETH with credit cards. (Learn more)
- Yuga Labs generated more than $561 million from its Otherside NFT sales on 30 April, within 24 hours. (Learn more)
- Supply chain blockchain project VeChain has partnered crypto payment services Alchemy Pay to offer its VET token as payment in over 70 different countries. (Learn more)
- Meta will be opening a physical metaverse-themed store offering hardware and interactive demos for the virtual reality space. (Learn more)
- Payments processor Stripe will use blockchain Polygon to allow Stripe’s customers to pay vendors in USDC stablecoins. Twitter will be the first company to test this option. (Learn more)
What’s New at ApolloX
- New ApolloX Spot Pairs - Trade 5 new spot trading pairs including GALA/USDT, SAND/USDT and MATIC/USDT on ApolloX now. (Trade now)
- New ApolloX Perpetual Contracts - Trade new perpetual contracts including DARUSDT, KAVAUSDT and ALICEUSDT with up to 50x leverage. (Trade now)
- Tick Size Adjusted - Tick size for SANDUSDT has been revised. (Learn more)
- Get To Know ApolloX Team - Our new Team landing page has been unveiled! Meet the core members of ApolloX. (View more)
- Trade on ApolloX DEX on Mobile - Download or update the ApolloX Mobile App to trade futures on DEX conveniently! (Download now)
Trading & Contests
- DEX Spot $10,000 Prelaunch Giveaway - Get ready for spot trading on ApolloX DEX! Complete simple tasks to share two $5,000 prize pools! (Join now)
- Use Grid Trading & Win $5000 - Trade on DEX with grid trading and enter a lucky draw prize pool and a PnL prize pool! (Trade now)
- 13th Epoch Trading Rewards Program - The rules are consistent with the 12th Epoch. Grid trading fees will contribute to your rewards. (Learn more)
- Invite Friends on Telegram & Win - Join any of our local ApolloX communities and invite more friends to win up to $100 APX/USDT! (Join now)
Risk Reminder: Crypto trading carries a risk. All trading activities are done at your discretion and at your own risk. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from ApolloX. ApolloX will not be liable for any loss that might arise from your use of any financial product.
The ApolloX app is available on Apple Store or Google Play here.
Stay up to date with ApolloX!
Telegram | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Discord | ApolloX News Station