- Top ApolloX Gainer: AXSUSDT (+36.99%)
- Top ApolloX Loser: N.A.
Bitcoin price maintained an upward trend this week, springing past $46K to hit a 3-month high on Sunday. Bitcoin open interest has increased over $6.9 billion in the past week and $1.6 billion for Ethereum. The aggregated funding rate remained positive and BTC short liquidations in the past 7 days reached over $162 million as positive sentiment pumped the crypto market higher.
- The Indian Parliament has passed stiff crypto tax laws. Indians will begin paying a capital gains tax of 30% on crypto transactions and all buying and selling of crypto will be subjected to 1% tax. (Learn More)
- Ukraine's Ministry of Digital Transformation has launched the Meta History Museum of War selling memories-of-war NFTs. (Learn More)
- Turkey will invest heavily into the metaverse, beginning with the education sphere. (Learn More)
- The UK government will reveal its plans for regulating the crypto industry in the coming weeks, with a focus on stablecoins. (Learn More)
- Bitcoin has gained over 12% since last Sunday after climbing six consecutive days. (Learn More)
- Analysts say the crypto market may see an end to high volatility, especially following positive news of Goldman Sachs’s OTC crypto options trade and Terra Protocol buying US$10 billion worth of Bitcoin for its reserves. (Learn More)
- The Bank of England announced that it will partner with MIT on a joint twelve-month research project on central bank digital currencies (CBDCs), with no intention to develop an operational CBDC. (Learn More)
- The Li Finance swap aggregator has experienced a smart contract exploit leading to the loss of around $600,000 from 29 users’ wallets. (Learn More)
- GameStop has integrated the beta version of its NFT marketplace with the Loopring network, causing $LRC price to surge by 50%. (Learn More)
- NFT project Cool Cats has signed with Creative Artists Agency (CAA) for licensing and merchandising opportunities. It follows the lead of projects like Bored Ape Yacht Club, CryptoPunks, and World of Women. (Learn More)
- The Avalanche Foundation and web3 social media platform Op3n announced a $100 million initiative for creatives to build projects on Avalanche. The first recipient will be musician Grimes. (Learn More)
- Meta has filed for eight crypto-related trademarks, concerning a variety of blockchain and cryptocurrency subjects, including “virtual currency exchanges” to “crypto tokens.” (Learn More)
What’s New at ApolloX
- Grid Trading on DEX - Automate purchase and selling of futures contracts with the new ApolloX grid trading bot and profit even in volatile markets. (Start Now)
- Spot Trading on CEX - You can now trade 8 spot markets on ApolloX CEX, including BNB/USDT, TRX/USDT, DOGE/USDT and more! (Trade Now)
- New Perpetual Contracts - CAKEUSDT, WAVESUSDT and ATOMUSDT are now available for trading on ApolloX, with up to 50x leverage. (Trade Now)
- Adjusted Leverage - Leverage has been adjusted for 18 trading pairs from 100x to 50x. (Learn More)
The Week Ahead
- Comment & Win on Instagram - Win $100 when you follow ApolloX on Instagram and comment on your favourite trading pair! (Join Now)
- 10th Epoch Trading Rewards Program - Earn APX from a trading rewards pool of 1,200,000 APX. (Trade Now)
- Follow & Win on Twitter - Win $100 when you follow ApolloX News Station on Twitter and tell us your top crypto! (Join Now)
Risk Reminder: Crypto trading carries a risk. All trading activities are done at your discretion and at your own risk. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from ApolloX. ApolloX will not be liable for any loss that might arise from your use of any financial product.
The ApolloX app is available on Apple Store or Google Play here.
Stay up to date with ApolloX!