Occasionally you may encounter problems with your orders when trading on ApolloX. We divided these into two categories:
- Your trade order is not executing
- Check the selected order’s price in the open orders section. Verify whether or not it has matched a counterparty’s order (bid/ask) with this price level and volume.
- If you would like to expedite your order, consider canceling it from the open orders section and submitting a new order at a more competitive price. For a quick settlement, you may also consider using a market order
- Issues like the inability to cancel your orders or coins not being credited to your account require further support. Please submit a ticket and provide below information:
- screenshots of the order
- the screenshots of the error message or issue