ApolloX is excited to launch the Double Your Deposit promotion this February! Enjoy rewards up to 500 USDT when users deposit their crypto to their futures wallet on ApolloX’s Centralized Exchange (CEX). Open to all new and existing users!
🗓 Event Period
Feb 24, 2022 00:00 AM (UTC) to Feb 27, 2022 23:59 PM (UTC)
👋 Eligible Users
This promotion is open to all new & existing users of ApolloX Centralized Exchange (CEX)
🎁 Reward Structure
- Make a minimum deposit of 100 USDT to be eligible for the reward, deposits will be doubled up to 500 USDT.
- Rewards will be distributed in the form of 20 USDT cash vouchers and the rest in cashback vouchers. [For example, if your eligible deposit is 200 USDT, you will receive 20 USDT cash and 180 USDT cashback]
- Users' eligible deposits will be calculated as follows: Total Deposits in Eligible Assets - Any Amount Withdrawn during event period.
Terms & Conditions
- Users are eligible for rewards as long as they meet the requirements.
- Users must deposit to your futures wallet within the event period to be eligible for the deposit rewards.
- If users deposit more than one eligible asset, your deposit amount will be calculated based on the total eligible deposits.
- Eligible deposits do not include bonuses or vouchers of any kind, or deposits from one ApolloX account to another.
- Winners will be notified via email, 7 working days after the event ends.
- Rewards Distribution:
- Vouchers will be distributed to the users’ Reward Center within 14 business days after the end of the activity period.
- Winners will have to redeem the vouchers from the Reward Center within 7 days upon receiving the voucher. Failure to do so will result in the vouchers being forfeited.
- The vouchers will be valid for 5 days upon redemption.
Risk Warning: Crypto futures trading carries a substantial risk. All trading activities are done at your discretion and at your own risk. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from ApolloX. ApolloX will not be liable for any loss that might arise from your use of ApolloX.