APX Holders: Now you can claim access to exclusive channels on Discord when you get your APX Holder Role
⚠️ SAFETY ALERT:
Before following the steps, ensure that you're engaging with Discord bot Collab.Land #6372.
Right-click to check the number before proceeding. Never share your seed phrase.
HOW TO GET ROLE:
(❗️ If you're using a mobile wallet, follow the steps on your mobile device)
Look for #claim-apx-role channel or click on this link [https://apollox.link/discord-apx-role]
Click the "Let's go!" button, you will get a private reply message in the same channel to begin
NOTE: This does not appear as a private message/DM. Do NOT respond to messages that request for your personal information via private message
- Click on "Connect Wallet" that appears in the private reply message
- You'll be directed to a separate webpage hosted by Collab.Land. Select your wallet here
(Check that the link starts with https://roll.collab.land/...)
- Once connected, you'll be directed back to Discord and should see a confirmation message of APX Holder Role
Using MetaMask mobile wallet? Follow these specific steps carefully
- From Discord, launch the website in a separate mobile web browser instead of Discord's web browser.
- Copy the weblink in your mobile browser that starts with https://roll.collab.land/...
- Open your MetaMask App and browser page to paste this link
- Click on MetaMask (do not click WalletConnect)
- Sign the certification to approve the connection
- A pop up will appear to confirm that you've connected your wallet to Collab.Land
For further guides:
Haven't joined our Community Rewards Program?
👉 Read the full announcement here: Community Rewards Program: Level Up, Rise The Ranks
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with ApolloX!
Risk Reminder: Crypto futures trading carries a substantial risk. All trading activities are done at your discretion and at your own risk. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from ApolloX. ApolloX will not be liable for any loss that might arise from your use of ApolloX.