📢 $WTF Token Airdrop PSA
If you're always complaining about the high gas fees on the Ethereum blockchain, fees.wtf may be your compensation for it.
- Before Block 13916450, as long as you spent min 0.05 ETH gas fees, you are eligible to claim the $WTF airdrop and an official fees.wtf 1/1 NFT;
- To claim the airdrop, you just need to go to the website, connect your wallet and claim.
Fees.wtf was built in 2019 and was originally only a tool to inform users how much gas fees they had spent on the Ethereum blockchain. However, with the increasing popularity of DAO and airdrops based on on-chain activities, fees.wtf is creating some hype in the market with their token airdrop and their plans to build a DAO for future development.
Lower Barrier to Claim the Airdrop
- For the same concept, Gas DAO’s previous airdrop required you to have spent at least $1,559 while fees.wtf only requires 0.05 ETH, which is around $186 before Block 13916450.
Additional NFT perks
- Users who are eligible for the airdrop can also claim an official “rekt” NFT. The NFT will grant access to an upcoming product i.e. Pro Dashboard.
Claim with High Gas Fee
- Although $WTF seems to be compensation for the high gas fees on Ethereum, when users claim $WTF to transfer to their wallets, they ironically still need to bear gas fees. Sometimes, the gas fee may be equal or higher than the value of $WTF they claimed depending on activity on the chain.
- Due to insufficient tokens in the liquidity pool, once users have claimed the token, they may not be able to sell $WTF or may need to sell at a relatively high slippage. To address this, the team said they would provide more liquidity.
The views expressed in this article are the author's alone and do not necessarily represent the views of ApolloX.
Risk Reminder: Crypto trading carries a risk. All trading activities are done at your discretion and at your own risk. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from ApolloX. ApolloX will not be liable for any loss that might arise from your use of any financial product.
The ApolloX app is available on Apple Store or Google Play here.
Stay up to date with ApolloX!