The "Draw & Earn" campaign on ApolloX ended on December 31, 2021. A very big thank you to all users for your participation in this event! We will now introduce the following distribution plans and rules for the remaining NFTs and bonus pool in the "Draw & Earn" campaign.
Remaining NFT Distribution
In the "Draw & Earn" campaign, ApolloX minted 100 NFTs for each card type. We have 18 types of cards and hence a total of 1,800 NFTs. During the "Draw & Earn" campaign, a total of 1,784 NFTs were issued to users. The remaining 16 unclaimed NFTs in the activity are listed below:
- BTC-Bull-30min: 12
- BTC-Bear-30min: 3
- ETH-Bear-30min: 1
ApolloX is now launching the following distribution plan for the the remaining 16 NFTs for the "Draw & Earn" campaign:
- 10 BTC-Bull-30min NFTs will be distributed to users as rewards in an upcoming marketing activity. The details of the activity will be announced before January 13, 2022.
- The remaining 6 NFTs will be distributed via auction on Binance NFT Marketplace. Users will be able to purchase NFTs through auctions, and all the proceeds from the auctions will be added into the total prize pool of the "Draw & Earn" campaign. After the auction starts, you can also deposit your NFT assets to the Binance NFT platform for trading (Read how to deposit NFT). The details of NFT auctions are as follows:
- Owner: ApolloX NFT
- Auction Website: Binance NFT
- Auction Duration: January 3rd, 2022 08:00 AM (UTC) to January 10th, 2022 07:59 AM (UTC)
- Reserve Price: 500 BUSD
- Buyout Price: 15,000 BUSD
Note: The number of NFT items on the Binance NFT collection page includes the official addresses of ApolloX for operations and testing. The NFTs of these official addresses will not be eligible to win the bonus pool and will all be burned in the future. The actual number of the Rocket NFT is 1,800.
Bonus Pool Distribution
As of December 31, 2021 23:59PM (UTC), the prize pool for the “Draw & Earn” campaign was 190,336 USDT. In addition, all NFT auction proceeds will also be added into the total prize pool, which will be shared among users who have collected a complete set of cards (18 cards in total) on ApolloX and who have collected NFTs in their BSC address. Please refer to the official announcement for the details of the prize pool split.
The bonus will be calculated and distributed after the distribution of all remaining NFTs is completed. ApolloX will distribute 60% of the bonus pool to all users who successfully collected the whole set of cards on ApolloX first. The remaining 40% is allocated based on the user’s NFT holdings. Please note that the on-chain data collection and verification for NFTs may take longer and cause a slight delay in the reward distribution. We will complete the verification and distribute the bonus to users’ wallet addresses as soon as possible.
Thank you for your support!
Risk Warning: Crypto futures trading comes with high risk. All trading activities are performed at your own discretion and risk. The information provided here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from ApolloX. ApolloX will not be liable for any losses you may incur as a result of your use of ApolloX.