If user want to transfer out their ApolloX cryptocurrencies to other exchange/platform or wallets, can go to [Wallets] ->[Withdraw] to process the withdrawal. During the withdrawal process, you will need to copy the deposit address from the external platform and paste on the withdrawal page of ApolloX to complete the transaction and deposit to the respective account under the platform that you would like to withdraw to.
Below is the steps of withdrawal, please read through.
1. Login to ApolloX account on app, select [Wallets]-[Withdraw].
2. You will be able to see your available coins for withdraw under the "Coin List". Click on the coin you would like to withdraw to proceed. We will use "USDT" as example here.
3. Confirm the recipient address to paste into the "Address" field. Select the compatible network and fill in the amount you would like to withdraw.
4. The network will be match automatically based on your address filled or you can choose the network manually if failed to match. Kindly choose the correct network to avoid withdrawal losses.
5. System will auto calculate the corresponding fees and the final amount you will receive. Click [Withdrawal] to proceed.
Receive Amount = Withdrawal amount-Withdrawal fees
6. Fill in the security verification as requested to complete the withdrawal process.
7. After transaction done, users can go to [Wallets]-[Funding] and click on the "history" icon to find the TxID for more details. For further readings, please read here.
- If users choose USDT, please make sure that you also choose the same coin type: USDT on the platform you would like to withdraw to.
- If users want to transfer to other platform, please fill in the USDT deposit address of the platform. (This is similar to the account number of the bank transfer, you need to fill in the recipient's deposit address into the address field)
- If you are withdrawing to wallet, you may need to open recipient's wallet and click deposit or receive funds to get the deposit address.
- After you fill in the recipient address, system will auto match the corresponding network. However, you may need to manually confirm and choose the network for some special coins that are not able to find the matching network. Please double check the network with the platform or wallet that you would like to withdraw to. This is to avoid select the wrong network and result in losing your funds.