ApolloX is launching a Draw & Earn activity to reward our new and existing ApolloXplorers! You can win up to 20 USDT and a chance to mint a limited edition NFT for each Mystery Card. In addition, users who successfully collect all cards will share in a prize pool of at least 5,000 USDT! Start drawing now for your chance to win big!
Nov 5, 2021 16:00:00 PM (UTC) to Dec 31, 2021 23:59:59 PM (UTC)
All registered ApolloX users are eligible to participate in this activity. Users must meet all conditions to be eligible to win rewards.
How to Get Draws
There are 4 ways to get Lucky Draws during the activity:
- Trading Bonus
- Users will get a free draw for every 10,000 USDT trading volume.
- Each user can get up to 10 free Lucky Draws per day from trading.
- Referral Bonus
- Users can get free Lucky Draws by inviting qualified friends to join ApolloX.
- Each user can get up to 50 free Lucky Draws by inviting friends to join ApolloX.
- Collection Bonus
- Users who collect a complete set of cards will get 3 free Lucky Draws.
- A complete set of cards consists of 6 cards of the same currency (BTC, ETH or ADA).
- Purchased Draws
- Users can buy one Lucky Draw for 2 USDT.
- Each user can buy up to 100 Lucky Draws per day.
What does each card represent?
Each card portrays an ApolloX spacecraft flying to the moon, specially designed by ApolloX.
The cards represent different scenarios where our three selected cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, or ADA) may fluctuate in price within a certain period of time.
What are the cards I can draw?
In this Draw & Earn campaign, there are 3 card collections for BTC, ETH and ADA respectively. Each full set contains 6 different cards with 2 directions (up/bull, down/bear) and 3 time periods (1 minute, 5 minutes, 30 minutes). In total, there are 18 cards.
There are different probabilities when drawing cards with different time periods. A 1-min card is a common card with 70% probability. A 5-min card is a general card with 25% probability while a 30-min card is a rare card with 5% probability.
Below is the full list of the cards in this activity:
- Apollo BTC Bull 1min
- Apollo BTC Bull 5min
- Apollo BTC Bull 30min
- Apollo BTC Bear 1min
- Apollo BTC Bear 5min
- Apollo BTC Bear 30min
- Apollo ETH Bull 1min
- Apollo ETH Bull 5min
- Apollo ETH Bull 30min
- Apollo ETH Bear 1min
- Apollo ETH Bear 5min
- Apollo ETH Bear 30min
- Apollo ADA Bull 1min
- Apollo ADA Bull 5min
- Apollo ADA Bull 30min
- Apollo ADA Bear 1min
- Apollo ADA Bear 5min
- Apollo ADA Bear 30min
Promotion A: Activate each card to earn up to 20 USDT
Lucky Draws and Countdown
After a card is drawn, the base price is determined from the price of the underlying futures contract at the time when the countdown starts. During the countdown, the last price is the current price of the underlying futures contract.
The strike price is the last price when the countdown stops. You will be rewarded 1, 5 and 20 USDT respectively if the price hits the first, second or third dotted line under BULL or BEAR when the time period ends. Otherwise, the card will remain inactivated.
Rewards of Activated Card
For each activated card, you get a reward of 1, 5, or 20 USDT if the strike price reaches the first, second, or third price range, respectively.
If you win, the reward amount will appear in your Futures wallet within 10 minutes.
Promotion B: A share of a bonus prize pool of at least 5,000 USDT.
ApolloX will contribute 5,000 USDT to the bonus prize pool. Fees paid by users to buy draws will be injected into the total bonus prize pool. All users who successfully collect all cards (a total of 18 cards) before the end of the activity will be awarded an equal share of the bonus prize pool.
Promotion C: Mint your Mystery Card as a Limited Edition NFT
Once a card is activated, you can mint it as a limited edition NFT for as little as 1 USDT, but you can only mint one NFT for each card design.
Limited edition NFTs are issued on a first-come, first-served basis. ApolloX will mint up to 100 NFTs for each card design, so only the top 100 users will have the chance to mint each Mystery Card as an NFT.
ApolloX will issue NFTs to BSC addresses every Monday at 12:00 (UTC). Only users who have successfully submitted payment and entered a valid BSC address will be able to receive NFTs.
Terms & Conditions
- All registered ApolloX users are eligible to participate in this activity. Users must meet all conditions to be eligible to win rewards.
- Each day refers to 00:00:00 AM (UTC) to 11:59:59 PM (UTC).
- Users will not be able to get Lucky Draws after the end of the activity. However, users can still draw cards within 48 hours after the end of the activity. Any Lucky Draws that are not used before 00:00:00 AM (UTC) on January 3, 2022 will become invalid.
- Draw Chances:
- Every user can get up to 10 free draws each day from trading. The trading volume includes both buying and selling, and excludes any wash trades across all Futures Contracts on ApolloX.
- Each user can get up to 50 free draws from inviting friends to ApolloX. The conditions for eligibility are the same as for the Referral Program.
- Users who collect a complete set of cards (6 cards of the same currency) get 3 free Lucky Draws. There are 3 sets of cards (BTC, ETH, ADA) in total.
- Each user can purchase up to 100 draw chances a day.
- Users can view detailed information about all of their past Lucky Draws under Draw History.
- Users can go to My Draws to view all past and ongoing Lucky Draws.
- Users can go to My Cards to view all activated cards.
- Card Rewards:
- If the strike price hits any of the three dotted lines, the card will be activated and the user will receive a reward. Otherwise, the card will remain inactive and no reward will be issued.
- Users can go to My Cards to view detailed information about all activated cards.
- Rewards Distribution:
- For each activated card, users will be rewarded 1, 5, 20 USDT respectively if the strike price hits the first, second, third dotted line above or below the base price.
- The awarded amount will be distributed to the winner’s futures wallet within 10 minutes.
- Prize Pool:
- The platform will contribute 5,000 USDT into the prize pool. Additional funds received from the purchase of draws will be added to the total bonus pool.
- Only users who successfully collect all cards (18 in total) before the activity ends will equally split the prize pool.
- Rewards Distribution: The rewards will be distributed to the winner’s futures wallet within 7 working days after the conclusion of this activity.
- Limited Edition NFTs:
- Limited edition NFTs are issued on a first come first serve basis. ApolloX will mint up to 100 NFTs for each type of card design
- Each user can mint only one NFT for each card design.
- NFTs will be issued every Monday at 12:00 PM (UTC) if users submit the Mint NFT requests before 06:00 AM (UTC) on Monday. Requests sent after 06:00 AM (UTC) will be issued the following Monday.
- ApolloX will not send the NFT to a wrong BSC address that is entered incorrectly by the user.
- ApolloX is not responsible if a user enters an incorrect BSC address.
- If a user enters an invalid BSC address, we will refund the 1 USDT minting fee to the user's wallet and the user may choose to mint the NFT again. If a user enters an incorrect BSC address twice, the card may no longer be minted as an NFT.
- ApolloX reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades, illegal bulk account registrations, self-dealing, or display attributes of market manipulation, etc.
- ApolloX reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
- ApolloX reserves the right of final interpretation of this activity.
Risk Warning: Digital currency futures trading comes with high risk. All trading activities are performed at your own discretion and risk. The information provided here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from ApolloX. ApolloX will not be liable for any losses you may incur as a result of your use of ApolloX.