1. Log in to the official ApolloX website, then click on the "Dashboard" icon and select [Security].
2. On the Security page, click the [Disable] button next to "Google Authentication."
3. Click [Get code] and enter the "Phone Verification Code," "Email Verification Code" and "Google Verification Code." After confirming that the information is correct, click [Remove].
4. Google Authentication has been removed.
5. Refer to How to Enable Google Authentication (2FA) to re-link Google Authenticator to your account.
Note: Your account will be disabled for 24 hours after disabling 2FA.