1. Why hasn't my deposit been credited?
Transferring funds from an external platform to ApolloX involves three steps:
- Withdrawal from the external platform
- Blockchain network confirmation
- ApolloX credits the funds to your account
An asset withdrawal marked as “completed” or “success” in the platform you're withdrawing your crypto from means that the transaction was successfully broadcast to the blockchain network. However, it might still take some time for that particular transaction to be fully confirmed and credited to the platform you’re withdrawing your crypto to. The amount of required “network confirmations” varies for different blockchains.
- Depositing BTC will need 1 network confirmation to complete.
- The funds will be temporarily unavailable and only can be withdraw after receive 2 network confirmation.
Due to possible network congestion, there might be a significant delay in processing your transaction. You may use the TxID (Transaction ID) to look up the status of the transfer of your assets by using a blockchain explorer.
If your deposit hasn't been credited, you can follow below steps to check the status.
- If the transaction has not yet been fully confirmed by the blockchain network nodes, please wait and try again later.
- If the transaction is unconfirmed by the blockchain network, but it has also reached the minimum amount of network confirmations specified by our system, please contact our Support team with the TxID, coin/token name, deposit amount, and transfer time. Please make sure you have provided the above-detailed information so the Customer Service agent can assist you in a timely manner.
- If the transaction is confirmed by the blockchain but not credited to your ApolloX account, please provide us with the TxID, token name, deposit amount, and time.
2. How do I check the transaction status on the blockchain?
Log in to ApolloX's account, click [Wallet] -> [Transaction History] to view your deposit record. You may click on the link icon under [TxID] field to check the transaction details.