1. Why hasn't my deposit arrived in my account?
Transferring crypto from an external platform to ApolloX involves three steps: Withdrawal from the external platform - Confirmation on the blockchain - Funds arrive in your ApolloX account.
If your withdrawal is marked as "Completed" or "Successful" on the withdrawal platform, it means that the platform has successfully broadcast your transaction to the blockchain. However, it might still take some time for that transaction to be fully confirmed and credited to the platform you’re withdrawing to.
The time it takes for a transaction to be confirmed and sent to the receiving platform and the number of "network confirmations" required to complete a transaction vary between different blockchains. For example:
- A BTC deposit requires 1 network confirmation.
- After receiving a deposit, the funds in your account will be temporarily frozen. You can withdraw after receiving 2 blockchain network confirmations.
Transfers may be delayed due to unpredictable network congestion. You can use the TxID (transaction ID) to check the status of your transfer using a blockchain explorer.
If your deposit hasn't arrived in your account, you can follow the steps below to check the status of your transaction:
- If the transaction shows as unconfirmed on the blockchain and has not received the minimum number of confirmations required by ApolloX to credit the funds to your account, please wait patiently for the network to confirm your transaction. ApolloX can only credit funds to your account after the transaction has been fully confirmed on the blockchain.
- If the transaction shows as unconfirmed on the blockchain but the number of confirmations has reached the minimum required by ApolloX, please contact our Customer Support team with your TxID, coin/token name, quantity, and deposit time. Our support specialists will assist you.
- If the transaction shows as confirmed on the blockchain but your deposit hasn't arrived in your account, you can submit a support ticket to our Customer Support team. Please provide the TxID, coin/token name, quantity, and deposit time. Our support specialists will assist you.
2. How do I check the status of my transaction on the blockchain?
Log in to your ApolloX account and click [Wallet] - [Transaction History] to view your deposit history. You can click on the link in the [TxID] field to view detailed information about the transaction.