1. Missing or incorrect Tag/Memo/Payment ID
Your deposit will not be credited if you forget to enter a Tag/Memo for certain coins, such as BNB, XLM, XRP, etc. You can contact Customer Support to recover your assets.
2. Deposit sent to wrong ApolloX address
- We generally do not provide token/coin recovery services if you send a deposit into the wrong address. However, ApolloX will assist you in recovering your coins within a controllable cost range in order to prevent significant losses resulting from user error.
- Please provide a detailed description of the deposit error including your ApolloX account, the type of coin, address, quantity, and TxID (very important). Our Customer Support team will determine whether the situation meets the requirements for recovery.
3. Deposit sent to wrong address that doesn't belong to ApolloX
Due to the anonymous features of the blockchain, ApolloX is unable to provide any further assistance if you have deposited to an incorrect address that doesn’t belong to ApolloX. You will need to contact the owner of the address directly or the exchange/platform that the address belongs to.