If you want to transfer crypto from your ApolloX account to another exchange or digital wallet, you can go to [Wallet] - [Funding] - [Withdraw] to initiate a withdrawal. Crypto withdrawals are made using an "address". Before you can withdraw your crypto, you'll need to find the deposit address on the external platform, then just copy and paste it to the withdrawal address field on ApolloX.
The steps for making a withdrawal are shown below. Please read them carefully:
1. Log in to the ApolloX website, then click [Wallet] → [Funding] in the upper right corner and select [Withdraw].
2. Select the type of coin you want to withdraw. We'll use Tether (USDT) as an example.
3. Confirm the recipient address and paste it into the [Address] field.
4. Click [Select Withdrawal Network]. Make sure you select the matching network to avoid losing your assets.
5. Enter the withdrawal amount. The system will automatically calculate the fees and the actual transfer amount. Confirm that the information is correct, then click [Withdraw].
Actual transfer amount = Withdrawal amount – Withdrawal fees
6. Click [Continue] and complete security verification to complete the withdrawal.
7. Once your withdrawal is completed, you can go to [Wallet] - [Transaction History] to view your transaction. Select [Withdraw] and the corresponding [Time] to view your withdrawal.
- If you choose to withdraw USDT, for example, please make sure you also choose USDT on the platform you want to withdraw to when copying the address;
- If you want to transfer your crypto to another platform, please enter the USDT deposit address for that platform. (Similar to how you need the recipient's account number when sending a bank transfer, you have to enter the recipient's deposit address into the withdrawal address field).
- If you're withdrawing to a wallet, you may need to go into the wallet you're transferring to and click Receive or Deposit to find the deposit address for the corresponding coin;
- Once you enter the withdrawal address, the system will automatically match the corresponding network for you if there are multiple networks. However, you may need to manually choose and confirm the network for certain coins that aren't supported by the matching system. Please confirm the network on the platform/wallet you want to withdraw to. Your funds may be lost if you choose the wrong network.