User can transfer your own cryptocurrencies to ApolloX account from your other exchange or wallets through the deposit function. Cryptocurrencies are deposited via a "deposit address". User can go to [Wallet] -> [Funding] -> [Deposit] to copy and paste the address to the exchange or wallet you are withdrawing from to transfer them to your ApolloX's spot account.
Below is the steps of deposit, please read through.
1. Login to ApolloX's website, on upper right corner, click [Wallet] -> [Funding] and choose [Deposit].
Below we will use BTC as example to show the steps.
2. Once you select the coin type: BTC, click "Select withdrawal network".
3. System will pop out the network selection that support BTC (example BEP20(BSC) and ERC20). Click on the one you would like to choose.
Choosing a network:
- BTC refers to the Bitcoin network. Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer electronic cash system.
- ERC20 refers to the Ethereum network. Ethereum is a smart contract protocol and its native token is ETH.
- TRC20 is the standard for the TRON blockchain web network, similar to how ERC20 is the standard for the Ethereum network.
- EOS stands for Enterprise Operation System and is native to the EOS network.
- BEP20 is the mainnet protocol behind the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network. BSC is a decentralized blockchain network launched by Binance that uses Binance Coin (BNB) as its native asset.
4. Once you have chosen "BTC" as the deposit network, you will be provided with a QR code and alphanumeric character string that correspond to the "BTC" network address under your ApolloX account. Click "Copy" icon then you can copy and paste your ApolloX's deposit address to the address field of the external platform which you would like to withdraw from.
Alternatively, you can also deposit via QR code scanning. Simply scan the ApolloX's network address QR code on another platform that you would like to withdraw from and proceed with the withdraw and deposit to your ApolloX account.
1. Why do I need to enter Memo/Tag when depositing some cryptocurrency?
Under some network, the address is shared by all the users. You will need to enter the respective Memo/Tag for identifying a deposit and crediting the appropriate account.
2. How long does it take for my funds to arrive? What is the transaction fee?
The confirmation time and transaction fee varies depends on the network chosen. For example, if you’re depositing USDT, ApolloX supports the ERC20 and BEP20(BSC) networks. You can select the desired network from the platform you’re withdrawing from, enter the amount to withdraw, and you will see the relevant transaction fees. If your deposit hasn't been credited, it should be still waiting for the transaction to be confirmed on the blockchain. Please wait patiently for the transfer to be processed or you can check the status of your deposit under transaction history.
*Take note: If you entered the wrong deposit address or selected an unsupported/incompatible network, your funds will be lost. Please check carefully before you confirm the transaction.
To check your status of deposit, go to [Wallet] -> [Transaction History]. You can click on the deposit address you would like to check to view your transaction status.