You can deposit crypto to your ApolloX account from an account on another exchange or from a wallet. Crypto deposits are made using an Address. To transfer crypto to your ApolloX Funding Wallet, click the [Deposit] button on the Funding page, then just copy and paste the corresponding address to the exchange or wallet you want to send the deposit from.
The steps to deposit crypto to your account are shown below. Please read them carefully:
1. Log in to the official ApolloX website, then click [Wallet] → [Funding] in the upper right corner and select [Deposit].
We'll use Tether (USDT) as an example to show how to deposit crypto into your account.
2. Select the name of the crypto, in this case USDT, then click [Select Withdrawal Network].
3. In the "Select Network" pop-up window, you'll see a list of networks that support USDT deposits, such as BEP20 (BSC), ERC20, and TRC20. Click on the network you would like to use.
Choosing a network:
- BTC refers to the Bitcoin network. Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer electronic cash system.
- ERC20 refers to the Ethereum network. Ethereum is a smart contract protocol, and its native token is ETH.
- TRC20 is the standard for the TRON blockchain web network, similar to how ERC20 is the standard for the Ethereum network.
- EOS stands for Enterprise Operating System and is native to the EOS network.
- BEP20 is the mainnet protocol behind the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). BSC is a decentralized blockchain network launched by Binance that uses Binance Coin (BNB) as its native token.
4. If, for example, you select "BSC" as the deposit network, you'll get the QR code and alphanumeric character string that correspond to your BSC wallet address on ApolloX. Click the "Copy" button to copy your USDT deposit address to the clip board, then just paste your wallet address into the withdrawal address field on the external platform to deposit crypto into your ApolloX account.
*Alternatively, you can use a QR code to deposit crypto. Just scan the QR code for your ApolloX network address using the QR reader on the exchange or wallet you want to withdraw from.
1. Why do I have to enter a Memo/Tag for some cryptos?
Some networks use a universal mainnet address, so all users on the network have the same address. In order to identify which user a transfer should go to, we have to enter a Memo/Tag in addition to the address.
2. How long will it take for my deposit to arrive, and how much are the fees?
Confirmation time and transaction fees vary depending on which network you choose. For example, if you're depositing USDT, ApolloX supports the ERC20, TRC20, and BEP20 (BSC) networks. To check the transaction fee, you can select the corresponding network on the withdrawal platform and enter the amount you want to deposit.
If the deposit hasn't arrived in your account, it might still be waiting for confirmation on the blockchain. Please be patient while your transaction is processed. You can also check the status of your transaction under Deposit History.
*Note: If you enter the wrong deposit address or select a network that isn't supported for the type of coin you're trying to transfer, your funds will be lost. Please make sure to verify your deposit information and act with caution.
Once your deposit is completed, you can click [Wallet] - [Transaction History] and click on the link icon next to the deposit address to view your transaction on the blockchain.