How do I make crypto deposits and withdrawals on ApolloX website?
You can use deposits and withdrawals to transfer coins between ApolloX and other platforms or any type of crypto wallet.
1. Login to your ApolloX account, choose[Wallet] -> [Funding], and click [Deposit].
2. Choose the type of coin and select the deposit network that you'll need to deposit to and click on the icon as below to copy the address.
Go to your Funding Account, and click [Withdraw]. Select the coin that you would like to withdraw, then fill in the recipient's address and the correct network. Then, you will be able to proceed with the cryptocurrency withdrawal.
How do I make crypto deposits and withdrawals on ApolloX App?
1. Login ApolloX, select [Wallet]-[Deposit].
2. Select the coins you would like to deposit from the coin list and access to deposit page.
3. Once choose the compatible network, copy the address or click[share address] to share it to other social media.
1. Click on [Wallet]-[Withdraw].
2. Select the coin that you would like to withdraw from the coin list and access to withdrawal page. Fill in the recipient's address, amount and select the correct network. Then, you will be able to proceed with the cryptocurrency withdrawal.
- BTC refers to the Bitcoin network. Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer electronic cash system.
- ERC20 refers to the Ethereum network. Ethereum is a smart contract protocol and its native token is ETH.
- TRC20 is the standard for the TRON blockchain web network, similar to how ERC20 is the standard for the Ethereum network.
- EOS stands for Enterprise Operation System and is native to the EOS network.
- BEP20 is the mainnet protocol behind the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network. BSC is a decentralized blockchain network launched by Binance that uses Binance Coin (BNB) as its native asset.
Whether you deposit or withdraw crypto to a third-party platform or your own wallet, please make sure of the following:
- You are transferring to a compatible wallet/platform. If the crypto network isn't supported by the target platform, you will not be able to recover your funds.
- Your deposit/withdrawal network matches the target platform network. If the target address you choose runs on the Ethereum network, but you try to make a deposit using the BSC network, you may not be able to recover your funds.
- Confirm that you have entered the correct address and amount before depositing or withdrawing your crypto.
Since blockchain networks are anonymous and private, you will lose your crypto assets if you fail to enter the correct information. Please check your deposit and withdrawal address carefully.