1. Go to ApolloX's official website, click "dashboard" icon and select [Security].
2. Under Security page, find the "Login Password" setting and click [Change].
3. Fill in your old password, choose your new password and re-enter it to confirm. Once done, click [Confirm changes].
4. Click [Get code] and fill in the verification code sent to your phone.
5. Completed. You will need to re-login again using your new password.
1. Go to ApolloX's official website, click [Login]-> [Forgot Password].
2. Enter your email address or mobile number and click [Next].
3. Slide to complete the puzzle and fill in the verification code for security verification.
4. Fill in your new password and re-enter again. Once done, click [Confirm].
5. Password changed. Click [Login] and login with your new password now.
*Note: For security reasons, withdrawals from your account will be suspended for 24 hours after password reset.