If you notice any suspicious activity on your account, you can choose any of the methods below to disable your ApolloX account.
On the website:
Log in to your account, then go to your Dashboard and click [Security] - [Disable Account].
Through the app:
Log in to your account, then click on the "Dashboard" icon and select [Security] - [Disable Account].
If you're unable to log in to your account:
You can log in to your email and search for any of the emails from ApolloX listed below, then click on "Disable Account" in the email. These emails may have subject lines including but not limited to:
- [ApolloX] Password Reset
- [ApolloX] Reset SMS Authenticator
- [ApolloX] Reset Google Authenticator
- [ApolloX] Successful Login from New IP
- [ApolloX] IP Verification
- [ApolloX] Confirm Your Withdrawal Request
- [ApolloX] Authorize New Device
If your account has been disabled, please contact our customer support team to reactivate your account.