1. I made a withdrawal from ApolloX to another exchange/wallet, but I haven't received my funds yet. Why?
Transferring crypto out of your ApolloX account involves 3 steps: Submit a withdrawal request on ApolloX - Confirmation on the blockchain - Funds arrive in the other account.
ApolloX typically generates the TxID for your transfer within 30-60 minutes. This signals that we have finished processing your transfer, and your transaction has been broadcast to the blockchain.
The time it takes for a transaction to be confirmed and sent to the other party's receiving platform as well as the number of "network confirmations" required to complete a transaction vary between different blockchains. For example:
- A BTC deposit requires 1 network confirmation.
- After receiving a deposit, the funds in your account will be temporarily frozen. You can withdraw after receiving 2 network confirmations.
Transfers may be delayed due to unpredictable network congestion. You can use the TxID (transaction ID) to check the status of your transfer using a blockchain explorer.
- If the blockchain shows that the transaction is unconfirmed, please wait for the confirmation process to be completed.
- If you still haven't received your deposit once the transaction shows as confirmed on the blockchain, it means that the transfer has been completed on ApolloX and we are no longer able to assist you with that transaction. Please contact the receiving platform for assistance with crediting the transfer to your account.
- If the TxID has not been generated 6 hours after you click the link in the confirmation email, please contact our Customer Support team for assistance. Please be sure to attach a screenshot of your withdrawal history showing the relevant transaction. Providing detailed information will allow our Customer Service to assist you in a timely manner.
2. How do I check the status of my transaction on the blockchain?
Log in to ApolloX and click [Wallet] - [Transaction History] to view your withdrawal history. You can click on the link in the [TxID] section to see detailed information about your transaction.