1. Under the Isolated Mode, users can go to the "Positions" section at the bottom part of the futures trading page, click the "edit" icon to adjust the margin balance.
2. Once confirm the amount you would like to add or remove, click [Confirm].
How to calculate the maximum addable/removable margin in Cross and Isolated margin modes?
Cross Margin Mode:
Users can use the two formulas below to calculate the maximum withdrawal amount when your wallet balance has not used cross collateral:
- CrossWalletBalance - ∑Isolated Open Order Initial Margin - Cross Position Maintenance Margin
- CrossWalletBalance + ∑Cross Unrealized PNL - ∑Cross Initial Margin - ∑Isolated Open Order Initial Margin
Isolated Margin Mode:
Formulas for calculating the maximum addable and maximum removable margin of USDⓈ-Margined contracts:
- Max addable amount to isolated margin:
min（CrossWalletBalance - ∑Isolated Open Order Initial Margin - ∑CrossPosition MM, Available for Order）
- Max removable from isolated margin:
max（0，min (IsolatedWalletBalance - IsolatedPosition MM, IsolatedWalletBalance + size * (Mark Price - Entry Price) - Mark Price * abs(size) * IMR)）