1. Log in to ApolloX and go to the ApolloX Futures trading page. Select the Futures contract you want to trade, then click [Cross] as shown below.
2. Here you'll see the different Margin Mode options. Click to select the margin mode you want to use, then click [Confirm].
*Switching margin mode will only apply to the current contract.
3. The margin mode is changed once you click Confirm. Remember to select the correct Margin Mode whenever you open or execute an order.
1. The margin mode is set to Cross by default for all Futures contracts.
2. Changing margin mode is only effective for the current order.
3. Remember to select the correct margin mode whenever you open or execute an order.
4. You won't be able to change the margin mode if you have any open positions or orders.
5. In cross margin mode, all cross positions under the same margin asset share the same margin balance. All of the same asset margin in your Futures account can be used as margin for all of your cross margin positions. For example, all USDT in your Futures wallet can be used for all USDT Futures trades.