1. Log in to ApolloX and go to the ApolloX Futures trading page. Select the Futures contract you want to trade, then click [Cross], as shown below.
2. Here, you'll see the different margin mode options. Click to select the margin mode you want to use, then click [Confirm].
*Switching margin mode will only apply for the current contract.
3. The margin mode is changed once you click Confirm. Remember to select the correct margin mode whenever you open or execute an order.
- The default margin mode is set to "Cross Margin" for all contracts.
- Changing margin mode will only apply for the current contract.
- Remember to select the correct margin mode whenever you open or execute an order.
- You won't be able to change the margin mode if you have any open positions or orders.
- In Cross Margin mode, all positions under the same margin asset share the same margin balance. For example, all USDT in your Futures wallet can be used for all USDT Futures trades.