Dear ApolloX users,
The proposal created on 7th February 2023 on Snapshot to adjust the amount of rewards for platform activities has passed. The details of the vote are as follows:
- The proposal passed with 17,223,808.97 voting power for Option 2.
- The new reward pool amounts will take effect on 15th February 2023.
- After the adjustment, the Trading Fees Contribution reward pool will be removed. Market Maker Trading Volume Contributions reward pool will be 40,000 APX.
- After the adjustment, ALP staking rewards is 2.7 APX per block reward.
- After the adjustment, the reward earned from staking APX-BUSD LP is 1.0 APX per block reward.
- The reduced amount will not be released into the token’s circulating supply.
Thank you for the support!
Check out the following articles for more information on DAO:
- 【Proposal-09】Adjust the amount of rewards for ApolloX platform activities
- 【Proposal-09】Adjust the amount of rewards for ApolloX platform activities (Snapshot)
- ApolloX DAO——Tutorial Guide
- [Lock & Get veNFT] Details
- [Governance] Details
Risk Warning: Crypto futures trading carries a substantial risk. All trading activities are done at your discretion and at your own risk. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from ApolloX. ApolloX will not be liable for any loss that might arise from your use of ApolloX.