ApolloX will be winding down the ApolloX CEX in phases from 25 November 2022 to 16 January 2023. We are doing so to focus our resources on the development of ApolloX 2.0 and improve on the degree of decentralization of the DEX ecosystem. We will be adjusting our operating strategy for this cause.
At the same time, we will be launching 【Experience DEX & Win up to 18,000 APX!】 to thank our CEX users for the support they have given us. We welcome all users to experience trading using the ApolloX DEX platform!
The specific schedule is as follows:
25 November 2022
- Close registration function on CEX
- Stop Beginner Missions on ApolloX Onboarding Hub
9 December 2022
- Close opening position function for perpetual futures on CEX
26 December 2022
- All futures pairs on CEX will undergo automatic settlement and be delisted after the settlement has been completed;
- Stop and delist Instant Swap function;
- Stop [Referral program: Invite Friends & Earn Rewards] on CEX;
- Close deposit function on the platform
16 January 2023
- Close withdrawal function;
- ApolloX official website undergoes upgrade, CEX page will go offline
Kindly take note:
- It is recommended that users close their positions before the delisting of CEX to avoid automatic settlement of positions.
- It is recommended that users withdraw their assets before the CEX page goes offline to avoid loss of funds.
- During the delisting process, users can reach out to customer support if they encounter any related issues.
Thanks for your support!
Risk Warning: Crypto futures trading carries a substantial risk. All trading activities are done at your discretion and at your own risk. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from ApolloX. ApolloX will not be liable for any loss that might arise from your use of ApolloX.