Dear ApolloX Users,
ApolloX will officially launch the APTUSDT perpetual contract at 02:20 (UTC) on 19th October 2022. USDT perpetual contract is a forward contract using the stable coin (USDT) as a collateral asset to support two way trading and up to 50X leverage.
- Based on market risk situations, ApolloX may adjust the perpetual contract parameters such as the tick size, maximum leverage, initial margin, maintenance margin and other relevant parameters
- The Multi-Asset Mode allows users to trade APTUSDT across multiple margin assets (subject to the specific asset’s rates). For instance, users can use BUSD as margin while trading APTUSDT perpetual contract
For more information：
- Leverage and Margin for USDⓈ-M Perpetual Futures Contracts
- ApolloX Futures Transaction Fees
- Multi-Assets Mode
- More contract information
Stay tuned for more perpetual contracts to be launched!
To download the ApolloX trading application, please click here.
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with ApolloX!
Telegram | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Discord | ApolloX News Station
Risk Reminder: Crypto trading carries a substantial risk. All trading activities are done at your discretion and at your own risk. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from ApolloX. ApolloX will not be liable for any loss that might arise from your use of ApolloX.