Dear ApolloX Users:
ApolloX will officially start the 30th epoch of the Trading Rewards Program on 14th October 2022. Starting from the 30th epoch, we will adjust to a one-day cycle, with the rewards distributed the next day. More information below:
Starting Time: 00:00 (UTC) on 14th October 2022
Starting from the 30th epoch, if the rules of the Trading Rewards Program do not require adjustments, no further announcement will be made before the start of each epoch.
Trading Rewards Program Details:
The daily Trading Rewards Pool is 900,000 APX. Under the Trading Rewards Pool, Trading Fee Contributions account for 80% while Market Maker Trading Volume Contributions account for 20%.
The reward distribution time is adjusted to the following day. Trading rewards will be calculated according to the user’s transaction fees, market maker trading volume contribution and DAO staking amount from the previous day to determine the ratio and APX reward amount. Trading fees generated by the user’s self-dealing transactions will not be counted in the trading fee contributions. Participants in the Trading Rewards Program will receive the previous day APX rewards before 03:00 (UTC) each day. You can check your trading fees spent and estimated rewards on the trade rewards page.
User Trading Rewards
Learn More from Reward based on trading fee contributions
Market Maker’s Maker Rewards
The Power Value obtained by users who stake APX in DAO to get veNFT will correspond to different Boost Acceleration tiers. Details as follows:
Check out this article on ApolloX DAO introduces Boost Acceleration function for more details.
APX earned through the Trading Rewards Program will have a 15-days vesting period.
- After the vesting period, you can withdraw the APX reward to your wallet which is connected to ApolloX DEX；
- If you want to withdraw APX before the vesting period is over, 15% of the withdrawal value will be deducted and transferred to the trading rewards pool.
Terms & Conditions
- ApolloX reserves the right to adjust the Trading Rewards Program rules based on user feedback and market conditions after each epoch. Thus, the total APX rewards released is non-linear and may differ for future epochs.
- 0x6bE863e01E17A226c945e3629D0D9Cb6E52Ce90E is the contract address that stores the APX to be distributed in each trading reward epoch.
- Self-dealing refers to a transaction where the buy and sell order are filled by the same user's account.
- ApolloX reserves the right of final interpretation of this activity.
Risk Warning: Crypto futures trading carries a substantial risk. All trading activities are done at your discretion and at your own risk. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from ApolloX. ApolloX will not be liable for any loss that might arise from your use of ApolloX.